ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Status

Go down 
+6
Betrayal
yogiram12345
ZackCopy
[GM]Nooby
Xaakuu
[GM]Garrett
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

Server Status - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:56 am

Hey Yogi, you ever going to send me that list?
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 6:42 pm

gimme your msn.
i dont want the List released on the forum.
Back to top Go down
Xaakuu

Xaakuu

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:46 pm

So... ChaosMS doesn't let you make new characters?
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:49 pm

Xaakuu wrote:
So... ChaosMS doesn't let you make new characters?

that made no sense at all 0.0
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:07 am

Lol I know what hes talking about.
And dude I opened up the bat files.
I just need lucus(chaos) to open it up
Cause hes the one with localhost.
Everything is In Check
i just need Lucus.
And Now im off to kill robert =]
hes the one who made me wipe f5
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:15 am

yogiram12345 wrote:
Lol I know what hes talking about.
And dude I opened up the bat files.
I just need lucus(chaos) to open it up
Cause hes the one with localhost.
Everything is In Check
i just need Lucus.
And Now im off to kill robert =]
hes the one who made me wipe f5

im assuming that means it will possibly be open by tonigh Laughing
which is in hmmm 4 hrs?
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:02 am

Wow.
This is stupid
More problems is arrising >.>
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:36 am

Server is working
Dont need Lucus
Just adding one quick thing
=D
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:17 am

how much longer will it be to get on cuz i still cant :O
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 am

qtf?
its on.
I put it on.
Most stuff isnt in.
But I added as much as i Can.
Now the Vps is blocked
i Wonder who did that
o-o
I added spinel
Not the commands
Added the mob for snails in fm1 o-o
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:15 pm

vps is blocked?

o.o

wtf
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm

Betrayal wrote:
vps is blocked?

o.o

wtf
This is one step above shared server hosting, a VPS provides the services offered by a dedicated server but on a server shared with other web ...
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Vps is blocked...
I meant as in before that I had limited things I could do.
Now the Vps server is down.
Lucus is calling them
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 10:15 pm

yogiram12345 wrote:
Vps is blocked...
I meant as in before that I had limited things I could do.
Now the Vps server is down.
Lucus is calling them

this could be bad for our server....
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm

I was playing yesterday, and I found out, with betrayal, that there is no scrollseller. Is this intended or are you going to add them soon?

futhermore, I couldn't do zak, ht, and couldn't enter most of the maps spinel leads too.

just my 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:51 pm

I doubt he will add a scroll seller unless the scrolls were like 1mil ea but yeah idk what is the HT and Zak thing but what i do know is that we need to edit the fms to have either lower monster spawns (such as fm 6 where 7 paps spawn every 5 seconds and lag) or just not have any fm monsters except for low levels to train on if you can fix the Zak and HT

Sorry for all the complaints keep up the good work
-Santa
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:26 pm

Well, I am ok with no scroll seller, but atleast make the maps available so I can just hunt the scrolls. (even though I would never be able to scroll things like my shield).

Another point of attention is that the tropheesystem isn't working, I couldn't use the portal at the end of the level 50 kerning jumpquest, so I couldn't finish it. which I find sad, because I can't fight horntail here and dragon eggs are only available through the trophee system.

please fix this chaos? (or any other coder for that matter)
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:17 pm

yesh idk who did fm monster but it lags like hell :\
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 pm

I thought it was yogi, but I'm not sure.

though, are you going to add a scrol seller? btw: you might want to test spinel and a few other npc's because they and what they do are pretty bugged.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:52 pm

well the thing is when completly re-coding an entire PS is that it takes over a month to completly bounce back if all goes perfectly which in our case it hasnt so far.. There will always be a few bugs as of now i think its best to let the coders take care of the bigger bugs (not to mention i believe that Yogi blocked the portal at the end of the jq as he did with fm 1) So please stay supportive; vote and or donate to help the cause Very Happy thanks
-Santa

~hopeful soon to be Gm~
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:18 am

omgg.
SO MANY THINGS!!!!
How about Lucus(Chaos) Gets another CODER!
Im like built Up on SOOO much work from School.
Ask him to get another coder.
for my sake and also all your sakes >.>
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:24 am

I think hes getting a coder tomorrow or atleast a guy said he was going to be coder tomorrow 0.0
Back to top Go down
b0ndit

PostSubject: hi   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:38 pm

i am new to the server. and i think its down. it says either its getting updated or firewall blocked it. if there is pink bea i will advertise to all my friends in other private servers. ill try my best if theres pink bean. as i said i am new so if its up please tel me. or if its down. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2