ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Server Status

Go down 
+6
Betrayal
yogiram12345
ZackCopy
[GM]Nooby
Xaakuu
[GM]Garrett
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 4:02 am

SERVER IS CURRENTLY:
GREEN = ONLINE
RED = OFFLINE and reasons posted

ONLINE!!!!

Server updating - 4/16/09

Or so I'm told... Some errors.

Last edited by [GM]Garrett on Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:13 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Xaakuu

Xaakuu

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:17 am

I can't connect to the server for some reason?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:25 pm

Might be because you are stuck online, try and log off on the main website.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 am

Server is back online!!!!
Back to top Go down
ZackCopy

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Problem logging on...?   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:25 pm

Hey! I am having a bit of a problem logging on. I tried to run ChaosStory, but it says that it couldn't "connect to the login server due to a server check, network problem, or other connection issue." :/ Any ideas as to what's up? I also posted in the ChaosStory thread on NexonKiller, but nobody has replied... I already got an answer to that question, but it still sits with me as a problem that nobody replied. No biggie, though!

So, some help would be appreciated!

- ZackCopy
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:41 pm

haha Dont worry.
We were just adding alot of Monsters
Look at announcements
We have some great events for you =]
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:49 pm

WERE BACK!
Back to top Go down
ZackCopy

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

confused

I just logged in, but when I chose my character, it sent me back to the first screen, (the log in screen), and wouldn't let me log in again. I exited the game and tried again, and it let me log in, but did the same thing again that it did the first time! No What's up with it right now?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:03 pm

The server is experiencing some technical difficulties. So you all will find yourself unable to get into the server channels. We're doing our best to fix it and have new stuff in the server. There will be a wipe, but experience rates will be increased for a certain time after the wipes. Sorry for the downtime.

Yours Sincerely,
ChaosStory Staff
Back to top Go down
ZackCopy

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:10 pm

Wow. Another wipe, huh? Sad Well that sucks. I just got my first rebirth. Ah, what can you do, eh? Looks like I'll just have to do some more training than I planned! Razz Thanks for the update, though!

Later!

-ZackCopy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:17 pm

We are really sorry for the wipes. But we had to change the repacks to add in the new bosses and stuff. We promise it would be better then the previous ChaosStory. The rates will be increased to compensate for the wipes.
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:37 pm

Dont worry
The files are transferring.
Server is Coming up in 2 minutes
=]
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

Gah, did I lose my Gm status due to the wipe?
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:01 pm

Uhh
Fyi
I have every single Gm's Ip address down.
>.>
So have fun trying to impersonate one
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:12 pm

I was started as a trial yesterday by chaos >.>
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:15 pm

My foot.
Yesterday the server wasnt even up =]
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:16 pm

Well you know what, Just ask Lucas when he comes on. Same with every other person who saw me online AS a gm. >.>
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:24 pm

man0ftuna, [GM]Nooby, and Chaos SAW me as a gm >.>

as well as other players.
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:35 am

Okay.Okay
whatever >.>
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:46 pm

Any idea yet of when the server will be online again? And, maybe more important, does this happen often? Because if that's the case, I might aswell join another private server... we join these to play right?
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:49 pm

Nope. We promise we have very little downtime. The new stuff have already been added into the server actually. The coders are just trying to fix the login error.
Back to top Go down
ZackCopy

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:45 pm

Hey, I'm still having a problem even starting the game. I double-click the shortcut, but it says that there's a server check or firewall problem. Is it even up, at this point? Or are you all still working on it?

Later!

- ZackCopy
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Nope, its not up yet. We're still working on it. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 6:59 pm

Do you expect it to be online within this week?
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:25 am

Were working it.
There was actually 2 viruses that were changing the Properties that
made it Living Hell.
So I Dismantled them o-o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Status Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Status   Server Status I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Status
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next