ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING

Go down 
+4
Swimkid1989
Sir Santa
poisonmist
Chaos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING Empty
PostSubject: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Place both in your maplestory folder and use 'Starter' to go.
The server is up now and we won't get any wipes anymore.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?hzzl5e22j20
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:33 pm

I am almost sad to tell you, but this client still causes wipes for me, and since when are we a lowrate server? I mean from 1500x (or was it 1000?) to 100x is quite a change, maybe you made a typo?
Furthermore, did you agree with all the features yogi posted? because I couldn't find many of them, the only one I found was the nana's in the main-job towns selling equips.. but most of those links aren't working, for example, all one-handed warrior weaponsshops aren't opening, magician overalls, you should really check them for errors.
as a fourth point, can you change it back to also first job advancement at cody?

I will post more things as I find them, but I will be offline till saturday or so.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:43 pm

My computer keeps detecting high risk trojans 0.0 is the file safe?
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 pm

It is safe for me, so it will probably be safe for you. otherwise, try an online virusscanner or something?
Back to top Go down
Swimkid1989

Swimkid1989

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:46 pm

Yeah, the files safe. I scanned it. Those trojans aren't harmful at all. Or else I wouldn't download it. =P But this game is quite buggy. =/ Like, I randomly get disconnected, try to relog and find that I'm like 20 llevels lower than what I was right before the disconnection. =/ I'm probably going to wait a bit longer till I play.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 pm

wait can you help me with getting it running? so i zipped and gotup and put in my v55 folder and i also have the old client in it?
or what do i do help plox Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:59 pm

Anyone? please lol!
Back to top Go down
Swimkid1989

Swimkid1989

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:07 am

Baha, once extacted in the V55 folder, just click the "Starter" exe. You should be fine once that happens.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:11 am

Do u have 2 register somewhere? It says not a registered ID...
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:22 am

it says it cant find the local host ???
Back to top Go down
Swimkid1989

Swimkid1989

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:37 am

Garrett, go to the main page thing, here

And Santa, are you sure you are clicking Starter? Not Localhost.exe?
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:55 am

omg...
wwell
Someone Kindve Deletedmy files that i posted
and did work on..
*cough*Lucus*

Ill work on everything
and thge exp rate is 1500x again
o-o
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:21 am

Swimkid1989 wrote:
Garrett, go to the main page thing, here

And Santa, are you sure you are clicking Starter? Not Localhost.exe?

as in i dont have the localhost.exe....
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 am

ok so i had to turn off my auto block on my security to get it now fur teh test santa
Back to top Go down
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:30 am

YOGI MAKE ME GM!!
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 3:08 am

YOGI MAKE ME SKINNY! santa
(Gm) afro
Back to top Go down
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:20 am

OMG YOGI. ANOTHER WIPE? NEED GMM!!!! Lucas, can you help me by putting me on the vps? So i can make my items i want and dont have to worry about wipes or anything.
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:08 am

o-o
I had to do a wipe..
Back to top Go down
Swimkid1989

Swimkid1989

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:59 am

Aww lame. I had just gotten to level 200, too!
Fyi, the fairies in the FM won't sell me weapons! Raa.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 am

Wtf yogi.. stop wiping -_-
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Lucus GET ON MAPLESTORY.
SHEESH.
No more effing wipes./
Its just that your repack(Seanpack) Sucked f3
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:51 pm

your repack ain't working it's shit
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 1:19 am

Get on right now
>.>
Its working properly
Lol
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:46 am

So i have to say bye to the server unless you can make a cliente where i dont have to download the localhost. My father says he cant risk it because it keeps showing it has a virus
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

PostSubject: Re: NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING   NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:34 am

you can use any localhost you want it just has to be v.55, it's all about the starter thing.
you can rename maplestory to localhost and it would be good.
Back to top Go down

NEW DOWNLOAD ~ SERVER UP AND WORKING
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next