ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Technical Difficulties!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Nooby

Technical Difficulties! Empty
PostSubject: Technical Difficulties!   Technical Difficulties! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Dear ChaosStory players, we are terribly sorry for the downtime of the server. There are some technical difficulties and we are trying our best to fix it and make ChaosStory better then before with new NPCs and bosses! Please be patient with our staff while we fix these problems and make ChaosStory a better server for you all. Sorry for any problems caused.

Yours Sincerely,
ChaosStory Staff
Back to top Go down
BottleCap

PostSubject: Re: Technical Difficulties!   Technical Difficulties! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:19 pm

Oh ok, yeah last night i was talking to yogiram12345 and all this stuff was happening. But keep up the good work for the server! It's going to be cool once you guys finish, good luck!
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Technical Difficulties!   Technical Difficulties! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 7:17 am

Server is still down at the moment. Please have patience with us while we bring the server up asap. Thanks and sorry. (:
Back to top Go down
[GM]Nooby

PostSubject: Re: Technical Difficulties!   Technical Difficulties! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:40 pm

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Technical Difficulties!   Technical Difficulties! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Technical Difficulties!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosStory :: General :: Announcements-
Jump to: