ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Nooby

Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! Empty
PostSubject: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Dear ChaosStory players, as we all know, our community has been growing constantly thanks to your help and votes! We Staff members of ChaosStory would like to extend our great thanks for that. (: However, you can walk an extra mile by making this community grow faster, other then voting! [ But please still keep voting ] Its the Invitation Event! This event will have no time limit or deadline.

Information about event --> As the event name states it, invite! Basically, invite 10 of your friends and get a reward! More invitations = More rewards. So why wait? Start inviting now!

Post the In-Game-Names of your friends Accounts / Characters on this thread! Remeber to post your own as well! We need it to give out rewards :p [ Invitation system will be made in game soon! ]

Rewards list :
10 friends = Any equip with 6 scrolls on it and original slots left.
15 friends = Any equip with 12 scrolls on it and original slots left.
20 friends = Any equip with 24 scrolls on it and original slots left.
25 friends = Any equip with 48 scrolls on it and original slots left.
30 friends = Any equip with 75 scrolls on it and original slots left.
35 friends = Any equip with 100 scrolls on it and original slots left.
50 friends = Horntail Necklace with 50 Dragon Stones on it and 3 original slots left.

Rules & Regulations :
1) Invitation of 10 - 35 friends entitles you to choose any equip, except the scrolling of Horntail Necklace.
2) None of the accounts you invite are made by yourself.
3) Staff members of ChaosStory reserves the rights to change rewards/Rules & Regulations without pior notice.
4) IP check will be done before rewards are given, any of the accounts found to be made by yourself will result in due punishment, infraction etc.

Enjoy ChaosStory and keep voting! Very Happy

Best regards,
ChaosStory Staff
Back to top Go down
poisonmist

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:13 pm

[GM]Nooby wrote:
Rules & Regulations :
1) Invitation of 10 - 35 friends entitles you to choose any equip, except the scrolling of Horntail Necklace.
2) None of the accounts you invite are made by yourself.
3) Staff members of ChaosStory reserves the rights to change rewards/Rules & Regulations without pior notice.
4) IP check will be done before rewards are given, any of the accounts found to be made by yourself will result in due punishment, infraction etc.

Enjoy ChaosStory and keep voting! Very Happy

Best regards,
ChaosStory Staff

this means I can't use my little brother as a friend? too bad... I don't have that many friends and this is a great offer.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:22 am

yeah poison kinda has a point there.. its hard to get a lot of people to join cuz not many people i know play maple and not to mention it is hard enought to get 5 people... now 50 is just crazy 0.o
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 am

I'm bringing 40 people here from my old server that closed o.o

Its not that hard xD
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:12 pm

ur not effing serious
o-o
if you do that you won't be intern anymore
o-o
Youll be a Supergm
With privelages
=D
Back to top Go down
Betrayal

Betrayal

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Lol Yeah Im serious, most of them are still playing so when this one is up, ill tell them to migrate here.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:35 pm

thats a good idea but i lost touch with most of them... ive got some im trying to get to come here Very Happy but idk yet Razz
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:42 pm

Santa
If you get more ten 50 people to come.
Then ill give you freaking Level 1 Gm Commands
With !warp,!horntail,!fakechar.
All the good stuff.
And btw After you left yesterday.
it was Like Living Hell with Horntail.
=D
We like Mass summoned 100 horntails.
LOL.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:05 am

awww lol and i missed it Sad
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:30 am

o-o
you wouldve been dead.
i does 29k dmg
andwith all that lag
you would have died/dced/be wiped
o-o
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:07 am

still sounds like it would be fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!   Invitation Event! Rewards and much more! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invitation Event! Rewards and much more!
Page 1 of 1