ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you donate

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[GM]Garrett
Admin
[GM]Garrett

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Here are the rules and regulations of donating:

1 ~ You may not and cannot refund any donation.
2 ~ Donating to the server should be done out of courtesy.
3 ~ The PayPal or <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='credit card';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://delimitedserversinc.info/?v=4%2E04&ss=credit+card">Credit Card</a> you are using is not stolen and belongs to you.
4 ~ You donate to fund any expenses for ChaosStory, not to gain items for yourself.
5 ~ All donations must be sent to luces024@gmail.com or it will be considered an illegitimate donation.
6 ~ Do not try to trick any GM for more gifts then you should receive. You will get caught and permanently banned from the server.
7 ~ You do not gain a higher level of authority just for being a donator. It is a donation, not a way of buying yourself power.
8 ~ Bribes are not welcome.
9 ~ You must not sell any donator <a onMouseOver="javascript:window.status='gift for';return true;" onMouseOut="javascript:window.status='';return true;" href="http://jpkserver.info/?v=4%2E04&ss=gift+for">gift for</a> your own profit. You are allowed to give items to friends though without gaining/earning profit.
10 ~ Enjoy the items you receive!

Once you are done, please post a new thread here with the following information:

ChaosStory
Your Character Name:
PayPal Email:
The Amount you Donated:
Donation Package:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for considering to donate.
Any donation of $5 or more will get you into the donator group on the forums.
We need donations to pay off for the dedicated server every month!

Here are some rewards for your donations. These items are a simple token of appreciation, not a shop.

$1 = 1 Donor Point.
$5: 5 GM Scrolls of Choice
$5: 20 White Scrolls
$5: Name Change

$5: Any equip of your choice ( +1337 Stats )
$10: Any equip of your choice ( +200 Weapon Attack )
$15: Any equip of your choice ( +2500 Stats / +400 Weapon Attack )
$20: Any equip of your choice ( +4000 Stats / +600 Weapon Attack )
$25: Any equip of your choice ( +7000 Stats / +800 Weapon Attack )
$30: Any equip of your choice ( +10000 Stats / +1000 Weapon Attack )
$75: GameMaster Position.

Note : Equips that are excluded are GM equips. Any equip means any including NX!

Last edited by [GM]Garrett on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yogiram12345

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 3:53 pm

haha you should donate and then get the godly stats on a sword
and be like "What now bish? Im a noob And I own your Noobiness =D"
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:54 pm

ok i think i might donate but am unsure how exactly i pay with the paypal
I DO NOT WANT ANY ITEMS FOR DONATING AS I WANT TO DO IT TO HELP THE SERVER
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:53 pm

Lol that's nice of you but the items are just to show that we appreciate.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 11:47 pm

yes i know that but when i donate i do not want any thing except if i could be a gm xD i also have invited many friends to play on this server. is there a step by step on how to pay anywhere?
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 am

You just go on paypal and send money to luces024@gmail.com.
Back to top Go down
Chaos
Admin
Chaos

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 2:11 am

Also depending on how much you donate and how many players you invited you might be a GM.
Back to top Go down
Sir Santa

Sir Santa

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 4:53 am

ok well i already have 3or 4 people and i might donate 15 or 20 dollars and i also have realized there isnt really any active gms 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you donate Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you donate   If you donate I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you donate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ChaosStory :: General :: Donating-
Jump to: