ChaosStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChaosStory

Maple Story private server.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As requested, a guide for players! (:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Nooby

As requested, a guide for players! (: Empty
PostSubject: As requested, a guide for players! (:   As requested, a guide for players! (: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 3:41 pm

A warm welcome to everyone who just joined ChaosStory and those who have already been with us since our opening! This is a guide for everyone, and you all can refer to it for any help. (:
*Note --> Might not be 100% accurate, please let me know if there's any mistakes with it and I'll change it asap! Very Happy [ Kudos to Xaakuu for posting out the bugs and errors! *Cheers!* ]

1) Bugs and errors.
1.1 -> Fredrick's NX Hat shop Dis-connects players, please use the original cash shop to get what you need.
1.2 -> Shanks and Fredrick's both have 'Buy NX' functions, use either one you like. *Fredrick's 'Buy NX' is alot cheaper and more worth it.*
1.3 -> Pet equips work, and they pick up everything. [ Some might like it, some might not. Item ignore pendant does not work. ]
1.4 -> There are a few duplicate NPCs in the FM, they all have the same function.
1.5 -> Job Advance doesn't give you the 1st job advancement, unless you change channel or relog. [ Its common among private servers. ]
1.6 -> Some quests are unavailable.
1.7 -> KIN, who is the makeover NPC, dis-connects players if they press 'Right' arrow too fast for Hair Change section. [ Please click slowly, if it still doesn't work, go backwards using 'Left'? o_o ]
1.8 -> Natalie the boss summoning NPC does dis-connect players if they try to summon with less then the required amount of mesos, please check before summoning!
1.9 -> The pirate's dash skill is there to help beginners or players who do not have haste, just re-haste if it cancels away your haste when you use it accidentally.

2) Custom NPCs and player commands.
2.1 -> Certain buffs have limits, certain just stay there till you die or relog. [ Deal with it? We'll try to make the buffs full-time. ]
2.2 -> Cool down times are applied for some skills, if not it just gets too inbalanced.
2.3 -> ChaosStory Forum address will be shown in the Server Message. [ Once a GM gets on and edit it. ]
2.4 -> I'm unsure of the rates myself? Hehe! My bad! Very Happy
2.5 -> Custom NPCs are all found in FM, Shanks as general NPC, Fredrick all-in-one shop, KIN(s) as makeover NPCs, Scissors Paper Stone NPC as custom quest NPC and Coco as fame seller NPC. [ Coco is found in Hennesys rather then FM. ]
2.6 -> FM rooms 1 - 6, 18 - 22 all have monsters for training. Find out the mobs yourselves in game! Very Happy [ More different mobs will be added in the rest of the rooms by the coders asap. ]
2.7 -> Events are held randomly by any GM available and when enough players are online for event to get going. [ So vote and invite your friends! Very Happy ]
2.8 -> @rebirth, @fmnpc, @str/dex/int/luk (no. of ability points ) are player commands.

Hope this guide help anyone who needs it and once again, feel free to point out my mistakes of this guide and I'll edit it asap! Thanks all and peace out! Very Happy

One last thing, vote?! Hehe cheers
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132275908
Back to top Go down

As requested, a guide for players! (:
Page 1 of 1